Monday, April 27, 2009

Tiger and Peyton Manning to play pro-am together

Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning will play together in the Wednesday pro-am at the Quail Hollow Championship and they won't waste any time getting started.

The Woods-Manning pairing, which will include one more amateur, will tee off Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. on the first tee.

It's Manning's second Quail Hollow appearance. He played with Sergio Garcia two years ago.

Tickets for the tournament are no longer available.

-- Tee times for Wednesday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron, got any other pairings? I was hoping the afternoon groupings would look better, but so far, it's no contest.

Anonymous said...

Call me if Tiger and Peyton can't get another amateur, I guess I could use one of my vacation days to help them out. Oh darn, my wife says I can't use one of our vacation days. Sorry I hope they can find someone else. HA! I hope it's a great tournament as usual.

Anonymous said...

How 'bout a pic of Peyton....... not Eli......

Anonymous said...

Oh please Ron, tell us what Tiger will be wearing. Will it be some shade of gray or army green or will it be black with a nice gray flare? I hope that Peyton doesn't disturb Tiger. We know that you will clue us in on what those Europeans will be wearing. They shouldn't allow all those bright colors on the golf course except on Sunday when Tiger will wear his red shirt.

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 5:55 it seems like you were kidding about everything except the part where you wife says you can't use one of my/our vacation days. Are they yours or hers? Guess we know who wears the pants huh.

Anonymous said...

Will the pro-am be on tv?